Sometimes we unable to access our match.com profile due to incorrect password and can’t able to remember the correct one. It happens to most of us. Human mind is prone to lost unusual and tough password. We try to remember at our best effort but you can’t able to remember the correct password for your account on Match .com. That moment will really annoying and tough for all of us. There is also a possibility that you trying to login into your account with correct password but still unable to go through to your account, if someone else gained access to your account and change the password. The later situation is indeed very rarely does in general but it also quite possible. But in either case, the below steps will help you to reset your match.com password and help you to get back into your account.
- Visit www.match.com or search match.com with your web browser and click on the “Member Sign In” link.
- Click on “Forgot password” on the next screen just appeared.
- On the next screen, click the box labeled “Email” and type the correct email address associated with your match.com account and that you used to sign up for your Match account profile. Then hit “Send Email” option just located below the box labeled “Email”.
- Now log in in to your email client and click the password recovery mail from match.com title “Reset Your Password”. If you unable to find the email from match.com then don’t forget to check your junk or spam email folders to check is the mail was unknowingly flagged as junk or spam. Once you found the required mail, open it and click on the “Reset Password” link which will help you to reset the password.
- The “Reset Password” link will further take you to another screen which help you to reset your password. Click and type new password for your match.com account that you would like to use in the “Enter new password” box. Please make sure your password should be strong enough so that anyone can’t able to predict easily. Now click in the box labelled as “Re-type new password” and type in your same password again in this box. Now click on Reset Password at last.
Once you completed the above steps, you have a new account password and you should able to access to you Match account again. Next time access your account with the newly generated account password and you can use it every time you wish to access your account with match.com. Be sure to remember your password and avoid write down your password to avoid any missuses with your account. Further try to protect your password at your best effort. You must always sign out from your account after using your account at devices or computer which may be use further by other people like office computer and cyber café etc.